Carly’s Way Animal Rescue was founded in 2019 after Carlynn Nicole Beatty’s life was tragically cut short by a hit and run intoxicated driver at Texas A&M University. Carly’s Way Animal Rescue is an effort to fulfill Carly’s vision for animal rescue, to save the lives of unloved animals and give them a chance to experience the love of a family.
Carly’s Way Animal Rescue is a non-profit corporation formed under the laws of the State of Texas, for the following purpose:
- Rescue animals in danger of being euthanized at area shelters/pounds
- Rescue animals from situations that are abusive, endangered, or neglected
- To place rescued animals in permanent adoptive homes
- To educate and promote the importance of spay/neutering companion animals
- To educate the public on how to help prevent animal cruelty
- To provide foster homes
- Provide behavioral training as needed to prepare them for a new home
- To provide necessary veterinary care, including spay and neuter
All dogs and cats rescued will be sterilized, microchipped, and provided necessary medical care before being adopted. Our rescued pets live in foster homes until adopted to experience a family and home environment while waiting for their forever home.
Our goal is to be sure every pet is healthy, sterilized, and a good match for potential adopters. All potential adopters are carefully screened to be sure that both the pet and family are a good fit.